When my clients tell me their bringing their dog to their engagement session, it’s always a good day! I met with Hau Jung and Wilson and their adorable dog, Maddie at the Ronald Reagan building in Washington DC for their engagement portraits. We had a great time and Maddie was the perfect model the entire time. I love Hau Jung and Wilson’s love story of how they met on a very unexpected blind date! 🙂 Hau Jung and Wilson, I’m honored to be able to capture your story and so excited to do this with you again this fall!
The Chasing Light Workshop is a Maryland-based photography workshop, designed to encourage, inspire, and educate photographers at the beginning stage of their business journey. Come and be inspired to take your business to the next level and be refreshed in your heart to live with purpose. Read below for details on how to enter to win a seat!
What it includes
A free seat at the Chasing Light Workshop includes:
– classroom style instruction and Q&A with Ann Hoang, and continued mentorship opportunities
– discussion and networking with other industry professionals
– an elegant wedding styled shoot with hands-on shooting for your portfolio
– exclusive savings from vetted corporate photography sponsors
– light snacks and dinner
– intimate learning environment, networking with other photographers, and fun surprises!
How to enter
One entry will be given for each of the following, with up to three entries per person:
- Post a comment under the Chasing Light Workshop giveaway image here, on Facebook, or Instagram explaining why you would like to attend the workshop.
- Tag any photographer friends in your comment.
- Follow the Chasing Light Workshop on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
The winner will chosen via randomized electronic drawing and will be announced May 6, 2016. The seat is not transferable and only applies to the Chasing Light workshop being held on June 3, 2016.
Visit the Chasing Light Workshop landing page for details about the workshop (full website coming soon!).